FREE DOWNLOAD BELOW!
Everyone wants love. They chase it with vigor and vicious pursuit. This is what we want. But everyone has a different idea of what love really means to them, and this is how we get to it. Following these 5 quick steps will help put the pieces of the puzzle together again, or it will solidify a budding relationship.
The 5 tips on staying in a healthy, meaningful relationship
1. STAY FAITHFUL. This is simple enough, but people never practice it. There are reasons that it doesn’t get implemented. At the root of its cause is complacency. Relationships can work, but both people have to work at it. Over time, people lose sight of the other person in the relationship. They stop romancing them, they stop pleasing them, they stop doing those little things like sending a text message just to tell them they’re beautiful. They stop giving them attention. These things fester. The resulting action is the neglected person in the relationship ends up seeking validation in these areas from someone else. The result? Infidelity. Stay faithful to the things that breed good relationships. Stay faithful to good principles like catering to your spouse, and showing them attention. And stay faithful to the person.
2. MAKE THEM FEEL WANTED. Everyone needs love and wants to know what it feels like to be important in someone else’s life. We all need validation that we are doing something important for the people we love. We want to know that we matter. Make them feel like they are the most important thing in your life before everything else.
3. RESPECT YOUR PARTNER. Set boundaries. Then respect those boundaries. Every person is different, so some people’s threshold for different actions and situations are a stark contrast to others. Talk about the areas that bother you and once those boundaries are discovered, don’t cross the line, and don’t allow anyone to cross that line. It has to be reciprocal.
4. DON’T FLIRT WITH OTHERS. Some people are kind by nature. I am one of those people. Some people take kindness for the wrong gesture. But don’t be purposely flirtatious. Flirting leads to other things. A compliment is okay, but a lingering conversation about that compliment is not. You should be able to determine how far to take it. Here is the rule of thumb: DON’T FLIRT WITH OTHERS. If you avoid it altogether, the conversations and situations that arise over time when you develop that connection with someone won’t even begin to take place.
5. MAKE TIME. This can be difficult for people who work long hours, who are single parents, or entrepreneurs and business owners. Life sometimes throws things at you that require lots of your time. But a quick solution that you can implement right away is something cliché, but effective. Build a schedule or write a list. Do both. On paper is the best way, but if you needed an app to do it, I would recommend the EVERNOTE app, and many successful entrepreneurs and business owners use it. But it is just as effective for personal scheduling and note taking as well.
Be intentional about where your time goes during the day, week, and month. Writing down your tasks, goals, and things you do with your time tremendously helps with time management. It will reveal extra “slots” of time you may not have noticed you had. Make time for dates, just special bonding time with your mate, sex, and other things that build relationships. Maybe you can plan to go to the park every Saturday and have a picnic. Maybe you can take a hike or a walk together and enjoy the fresh air. Maybe you can schedule a date night every week and do something even if its eat ice cream, popcorn, and watch a movie.
“These are just a few ideas that you can implement right now to build a healthy relationship. Take time to implement these 5 quick steps, and watch the transformation take place in your life.”
To watch the video coaching on this same subject, check my YouTube channel or click below!
The area of relationships is such a major factor in people’s lives that it can affect their standard of living. That’s why I’ve devoted entire chapters to addressing these issues in my book. To get an in-depth guide to navigating relationships, check out my book, The Truth: Keeping it 100, The Blueprint to Relationships.
If you liked this article, please help someone else by sharing it with all your peeps! Simply click the click to tweet button below! Thank you for sharing!
Relationships affect everyone. If you have an argument or disagreement with a spouse or partner, it could cause you to have a bad day. And when you have a truly special moment, you could feel like you’re on cloud nine all day!
I’m dedicated to helping you build those quality relationships. That’s why I’ve written an eBook to give you 3 quick wins! If you’re interested, get the free eBook here: Click here to get your FREE eBook!
If you want to check out a few other articles I’ve written, check out 3 of my most popular articles:
- Friends with benefits: 10 Reasons Guys go for it and 9 ways you can avoid it! http://bit.ly/2g8z6FU
- What Men Desire from their Ideal Woman: http://bit.ly/2gAqRAv
- The Truth Revealed: Why People cheat or have affairs: http://bit.ly/2gx2xi0
Allow me to help transform the way you think about and approach relationships, strengthen your marriage (if married), and revolutionize your dating tactics (if you’re single)! Join the tribe!
If you have time, check out my podcasts www.mariorivers.com/podcasts. If I seem like someone who can help you reach your relationship goals, then let me know if you’re interested, and I’ll connect you to my email list so I can provide FREE value to you. No catch, no attachments. I just want to help YOU be the best version of yourself you can be. I give you coaching, checklists, downloads, and things you can do right now to see an immediate improvement in your relationship. Join my tribe. I got you!
I would like to bring value to you and your life in every area. Please let me know how I can help you or serve you. I’d like to help you reach your goals, whatever they might be.
And just for your info, I’ve written an entire book about helping you win in relationships. And I’ve developed a brand new course to accompany the book! Check it out today! It’s all on my website! Click here to get the book on Amazon
Have you ever had an argument with your spouse, and it just made the whole day turn out bad? I have. Relationships affect you in a lot of ways. And because they carry such heavy weight on your life, I want to help out in this area. I’ve devoted an entire course to addressing these issues.
Sometimes your partner just doesn’t understand you. Maybe they don’t know how to communicate with you. Maybe you want to win in relationships but you need a little help to put that flame back in your relationship, or maybe you’re looking for a quality person to start a relationship with. If you want to learn how to do that, no matter where you are in your relationship journey, I have the answer for you.
The first is to go check out the tactics in my book, The Truth: Keeping it 100, The Blueprint to Relationships. After you buy the book, you can take it a step further and go through my Relationship Bootcamp Signature Course: Click here for more information.
If what you’ve been doing hasn’t worked or you need some key winning tactics, you need my book. Even if things are going great it’s going to shore up your relationship to make it even stronger. Then you need to enroll in my Relationship Bootcamp Signature Course.